Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So, I'm sitting in the basement waiting for my sheets and towels to come out of the drier. And Harriet is making fun of me. Again. We just ate some of the DELICOUS Hickory Farms box that Grandma sent (THANK YOU GRANDMA!!!! letter is coming soon...). We're about to take a break from polishing up our rough drafts of our research paper and will probably go over to Young and mooch some food off some boys. That's how it usually goes. And then we'll get irritated at the ones playing video games and stomp out. Then later we will come back and eat more Hickory Farms stuff. Then eventually we will go to bed and I will sleep on my new clean sheets. Our bishop was in the basement doing interviews and we talked to him for a few minutes about laundry, change, etc. and he said how much he hates change, then he gave me all his quarters and said that he would bring in all of his mounds of change from his truck and put it next to our washing machines......we have an AWESOME bishopric. I had some pretty great dreams during my nap today (MB--I dreamed that Sam Winchester was my brother---it was a good dream :)

No comments: