Monday, November 17, 2008

So, I just went ALL over Provo....and I still don't have a new coat. It's very sad. But I did go to Smith's and I got some delicious looking green beans!!! which Harriet accidently put in the freezer......I'm hoping they survive. I also got these two little tiny chickens for 5 dollars! I'm very excited to make them, although I don't think I know how to make chicken. I can't wait for Thursday because that is the day I turn in my last assignment before Thanksgiving! It will be amazing!

I came home from shopping and picked up my room a little bit so it's nice and clean again, and entered my receipts into my money account thing, and felt very responsible! And then proceeded to procrastinate finishing up my paper for tomorrow. Oh man......but this morning, I got to sleep in cause my writing class was canceled and I woke up naturally on a school day for the first time in a long time! I set my alarm for 9:00 and I woke up a little before it went off! It was an amazing feeling! And I found my planner the other day...which I am very happy about.

Anyway, I'm off to finish my paper--good night!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

just don't cook them as long as you would cook a full-size chicken (four or five pounds). otherwise they will be nasty, since you probably got game hens or something like that!

Mary Beth said...

Check out this link ( http://homecooking.about.com/library/archive/blpoul45.htm -- stupid Blogger won't let me us HTML code) for Cornish game hens (I'm guessing that's what you got). Good luck cooking!

Meghan said...

Did you see any coats that looked good? You could always try to shop of last resort for good quality stuff at low prices: the DI!