I've been pretty stressed out yesterday and today about this week and the next--we have SO much stuff to do and lots and lots of tests and papers, it's crazy. But today my Civ test group met with Mary Beth to get help on this INSANE test and we walked away feeling a TON better---thank you so much Mary Beth! We really, really, really, really appreciate it (and the other civ groups are gonna know nothing compared to us! haha, just kidding). So that helped, and then I just got back from a run with Harriet. We ran to the temple and back and although it was crazy how long it had been since I'd gone running and how hard the air was to breathe, it was still good and I'm glad that we were able to go, and now I feel very rejuvinated!
Well, now I'm going to go study for another several hours for physical science (and do my laundry at the same time) and then sign up for classes at midnight! yay!!
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment