Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today was really stressful too. I have two tests tomorrow, and another one and a paper due Friday...it's crazy. I just felt really miserable all day today as I tried to prepare for my tests and I am so scared to take my physical science test tomorrow. I've studied really hard, and I know most of what we talk about in class and review, but I still feel like there is somehow so much that I don't know. I've just felt really overwhelmed, and I seriously don't know how everything will turn out this week..

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Love you, sweetheart. You're in our prayers--I've been praying for you and your tests and papers all week. I'm sure you're preparing well--do they have review sessions you can attend? You could also ask your home teacher for a blessing to help you feel less anxious and more calm.
Good luck, kiddo. I love you.

Mary Beth said...

Good luck on your exam today. *hugs* You and your group are going to do great!

Rachael said...

you're in our prayers...well do I remember those feelings. In fact, last night I dreamed that I had a history exam and a math final, and I'd attended neither class all semester.

Remember that this will pass...and soon it will be Christmas! Just buckle down and push through and remember it will be all by over by Friday night. And then you can breathe!

Seagulljaap said...

Elise Decker can do it. In fact, I know she can. She is a ---- ------. Fill in the blanks. ;)