So, my post yesterday about craving junk food is now turned to the opposite--I came home tonight and I thought that I was going to die if I didn't have some fruit. My celery wasn't good anymore...oh, i just remembered, i was going to have some grapes!!! Dang it....oh well. So, i looked all through our fridge and decided I was going to nab some of my roommate's grapes, but I guess I forgot. I had the last of Ruth's waffles and now I'm very sad that they are gone...they were a very nice breakfast food for several days. Anyway, tonight I felt in dire need of fresh fruit, so i think I'll be making a trip to the creamery tomorrow.
This weekend will be crazy. Tomorrow I have to do lots of work on my part of a group test for Civ, and then Saturday morning we're meeting at 10 to work on it, the last home football game starts at 12, then we have our most intense cleaning check at 6 later...good thing that the really only big piece of homework I have is the civ test, except that will be really intense. I'm just glad I don't have a paper that's due Monday. Although, I'm told by my friends/roommates that next week will be really intense cause we have several papers and tests...hopefully we'll all be able to get through it.
It's kind of sad that Sundays aren't really a day of rest. At the beginning of the year, they were, but now they're probably my busiest day of the week. We have church at 9 and then ward council right after that until 1 (at which time hall meeting starts, which I usually skip....) and then there's usually home teaching/visiting teaching during these hours, then there's maybe a little bit of time to nap/catch up on anything, then there's ward choir at 4:30 (or 5:30, can't remembe, it's been a while since I've been able to go) and then I usually have dinner with Ruth, Jordan, and Mary Beth, then I get back in time for ward prayer at 8, and I used to go tunnel singing at 10, but that has ceased to happen lately. (oh, and there was Break the Fast in there this week, too). And a lot of times my whole Freshman Academy can't NOT do homework on Sunday cause we have so much crazy stuff due....so Sundays are crazy and not very peaceful....but it's okay, I'm still really glad that we have them and that we're able to go to church.
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
1 comment:
hey elise...did you know that you too can make waffles?! :-) do you have a waffle iron? they're pretty cheap.
tunnel singing is kind of funny--i remember going a lot at the beginning of freshman year, but I think you grow out of it.
Post a Comment