Oh my goodness. I think I already expressed my opinions about comments, and I try very hard to comment on all your blogs! (maybe not so much on yours, MB, cause you already have like 50 comments a day).
Right now I'm on my neighbor Caralee's bed typing on her computer and watching her try to restring her harp (it's a very difficult and frustrating business, trust me) and wondering why my computer wouldn't upload pictures. I can't remember if I already said stuff about this, but the other day I went with Caralee to feed her baby python a live mouse...it was way cool! I took pictures, but for some reason, they're not uploading to my computer...we'll have to figure that out. Today was a pretty good day. I left on time for Writing and I didn't have to run. It was snowing this morning and was kind of pretty, but a little too wet (but funny to watch those that hadn't seen snow before and just thinking about how miserable they will be in a few months). Then I went to Physical Science later (and didn't have to read for it today, since I accidently read this chapter for Monday's class) and discovered that while my professor was talking about fats and oils and all the foods that we love that contain them that I really was just in dire need of a Big Mac and French Fries. Seriously. He had a slide that was just solid french fries up for about 10 minutes, and my stomach decided so quickly that it was starving to death that I thought I would have to get up and run out to the closest food place.
Anyway, I had a little bit of time to relax by myself today, which I really like during the day. I like to have my free time during the day to myself, and then I like to hang out at night, and I got to do both of those today! Tonight, Harriet and I went to the Cougareat for dinner and then went to an acoustic guitar concert, which was pretty good, but the longer it went on the harder it was to keep our attention politely fixed on the student playing/singing at the moment.
Then we hung out for a little bit, then watched the beginning of Casino Royale for about 45 mintues then decided that although we wanted to stay up and finish it, that going to bed was the smart thing to do. So we did. (Well, kind of. I'm still on Caralee's bed. But I'll be getting to bed earlier than I would have had I watched the movie). But Caralee needs her computer now, so I'll be going.
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
3 months ago
4 comments:
Hi Sweetie! Was everyone at BYU excited about the election? The sun was shining all day yesterday, about 70 degrees, and it just felt like a good omen for a new president and a sunny future.
Glad you're managing your life, time, and school so well. Watch out for those trans fats, though! You should watch our wellness works modules. Some of them are pretty funny.
Love you
I am now following your blog. Officially.
I had a hamburger and french fries today. It was ok but I would have liked fruit better...
I had lunch at the Creamery Grill yesterday. They have the best burgers and fries in Provo. (Although the Scoreboard Grill's pretty good, too!)
And I was craving caramel popcorn in class today. Weird.
Post a Comment